NAACP OF VANCOUVER, WA
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) exists to achieve equity, political rights, and social inclusion by advancing policies and practices that expand human and civil rights, eliminate discrimination, and accelerate the well-being, education, and economic security of Black people and all persons of color.
Since its inception, the Vancouver Branch has continued its efforts to improve equality and justice in our community. Wherever there is a need, we are there to advocate for equal treatment and justice for all people. Our successes are in-part due to collaboration with and the support of like-minded individuals and organizations in our community who share our dream and goal; a world where the American dream of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the accepted rather then exceptional.
Get the latest from our Blog!
Get Involved with the NAACP
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 04ZoomOct 04, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMZoom
- Multiple DatesThu, Oct 05ZoomOct 05, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PMZoomOct 05, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PMZoomThe Legal Redress Committee meets the first Thursday of each month 5:30 pm, and is responsible for investigating all reported incidents submitted to the Branch. The Legal Redress Committee assists residents and employees in obtaining relief for discriminate acts in our community!
- Multiple DatesThu, Oct 05ZoomOct 05, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMZoom
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 11ZoomOct 11, 6:30 PM – Oct 12, 7:30 PMZoomOct 11, 6:30 PM – Oct 12, 7:30 PMZoomThis is to sign up for the Economic Empowerment Committee and or join a meeting, due to the sensitive nature of the meeting you will be contacted prior to being able to attend the committee meeting. If you have questions please email email@example.com.
- Multiple DatesThu, Oct 19ZoomOct 19, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMZoomOct 19, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMZoomThis is to sign up for the Religious Affairs Committee and or join a meeting, due to the sensitive nature of the meeting you will be contacted prior to being able to attend the committee meeting. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Time is TBDZOOMTime is TBDZOOM