June 17: Juneteenth Freedom Celebration
NAACP OF VANCOUVER, WA
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) exists to secure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights in order to eliminate race-based discrimination and ensure the health and well-being of all persons.
Since its inception, the Vancouver Branch has continued its efforts to improve equality and justice in our community. Wherever there is a need, we are there to advocate for equal treatment and justice for all people. Our successes are in-part due to collaboration with and the support of like-minded individuals and organizations in our community who share our dream and goal; a world where the American dream of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the accepted rather then exceptional.
Get the latest from our Blog!
Get Involved with the NAACP
- Multiple DatesJun 12, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMZoom
- Multiple DatesJun 14, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMZoom
- Multiple DatesJun 15, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMZoom
- Multiple DatesJun 15, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMZoom
- Jun 28, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMBridgeview Resource Center, 505 Omaha Way, Vancouver, WA 98661, USA
- Jul 13, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMZoom
- Time is TBDZOOM