- Last Minute WIN: Our Vote as African American WomenFri, Oct 23Online Event
- Listening Sessions on Systemic Racism: Session 3 (Private)Wed, Aug 26OnlineAug 26, 2020, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMOnlineMembers of the public who would prefer to share their experiences anonymously are invited for a moderated opportunity to answer the question, "How has systemic racism in Clark County impacted you?" Speakers will be asked to follow a three-minute time limit. This meeting will not be recorded.
- Listening Sessions on Systemic Racism: Session 2Wed, Aug 12OnlineAug 12, 2020, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMOnlineMembers of the public are invited for a moderated opportunity to share their experiences and answer the question, "How has systemic racism in Clark County impacted you?" Speakers will be asked to follow a three-minute time limit. This listening session will be recorded and will become public record
- February General MeetingSat, Feb 15Bridgeview Resource CenterFeb 15, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMBridgeview Resource Center, 505 Omaha Way, Vancouver, WA 98661, USAJoin us for our monthly general meeting. Potluck at 10am! Meeting starts at 10:30 This meeting only: purchase $3 raffle ticket to win tickets to the Portland Trailblazers Black History Month game on February 21.
- WSUV - Healthy Relationships for Women of Color in the 21st CenturyWed, Feb 12WSUV - CILA FSC 104, Vancouver , WashingtonFeb 12, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMWSUV - CILA FSC 104, Vancouver , WashingtonThis is a WSUV event. Register here https://vancouver-wsu.campuslabs.com/engage/event/5391093 In honor of Black History month this is an open mic event for Womxn of Color. We will be discussing issues within relationships from the perspective of women of color in today's world.
- Holiday FairSat, Nov 16Bridgeview Resource Center